Tips in Raising Well-Rounded Children
It is not easy to raise children who are well-rounded and those who love to learn. It is the duty of both parents at home and the teachers at school to develop their interest in learning.
As parents, you only want what’s best for your kids and wanting them to have a holistic early childhood education in Riverside is normal. Here are some scientifically proven ways to raise a well-rounded child:
- Be their solid support system and their source of encouragement. Surrounding children with love, care, happiness, and encouragement will inculcate confidence in them so they will strive to reach their goals.
- Develop reading habits as early as possible because there is no such thing as too early to learn. Reading opens their mind to a whole world of possibilities that they can imagine—this is what childhood development in Riverside means.
- Support their curiosity and encourage them to learn new skills and cultures. Children’s exposure to all sorts of things will broaden their horizons and widen their views about the world and its complexities.
- Praise their efforts for a job well done, but don’t push them too hard. Focusing on their innate abilities like intelligence will only lead to underperformance. This is why as a Montessori school in Riverside, California children are applauded for their efforts in problem-solving to overcome problems and challenges.
- Practice healthy bedtime habits like getting enough amount of sleep. Rest plays a major role in their development and it can also prevent sleep-related difficulties and negative impact on cognitive abilities.
More than anything else, Montessori Children’s House makes sure that children develop and demonstrate grit, persistence, and determination to succeed in life.